Our client located in N. Attleboro is seeking an Assistant to provide support to their purchasing department. This is mainly a clerical role that will not involve a high level of purchasing duties. This is a temporary to possible permanent placement. The hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. The salary will be based on experience.Salary will be $17-20/hour based on experience.
-Entering purchase orders
-Reviewing purchase orders
-Contacting clients for missing information on forms
-At least 1-3 years of experience in the administrative workforce
-Associates Degree in Management or Accounting and/or possible a certification program.
-Must be very computer savvy
Our client in Attleboro, MA has established a customer base throughout the United States and abroad with providing quality furnace-brazed components. They are now seeking a Quality Assurance Director. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position. The hours are 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday-Friday. The pay rate will be $25/hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform incoming inspection, first piece, in process and final inspection.
- Create and maintain quality documentation relevant to the inspection (inspection reports).
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specification.
- Must be capable of using typical hand tools such as calipers, micrometers and gauge pins.
- Must have the ability to communicate both written and verbally in English.
- Experience in ISO requirements, calibration to conformance requirements
- Experience with statistical quality control software a plus.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative in Southeastern Massachusetts to work as part of a small and dedicated team to grow existing business, take charge to expand our customer base as well as manage existing accounts. This position is within a established family-owned business specializing in repair and glass replacement in automobiles, commercial trucks and heavy equipment. They pride themselves on excellence in quality and customer service and look to the sales force as an extension of services. This is a mobile position in which you would work from home. You will have to occasionally travel to Tewksbury for meetings at the company headquarters. Salary will be base plus commission.
- Manage territory by identifying new accounts and managing existing accounts.
- Provide strong customer service.
- Stay updated on product knowledge and product trends in company and industry.
- Maintain and build effective relations internally and externally and with all levels of the organization.
- 3- 5 years of sales experience in either commercial fleet sales, automotive glass sales, commercial glass sales and/or selling to property managers and restoration companies.
-Proven track record of success in sales including cold calling, account calls, identifying and developing new key accounts, and closing sales in timely manner.
-Ability to work autonomously while keeping in constant communication with management, shop personnel, customer service representatives.
-Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Characteristics that will make you successful:
-Smart, driven, action-oriented to get things done
-Competitive by nature
-Results-oriented: your success and ours will ultimately by measured by numbers.
-Self Starter: Ask questions and learns quickly
-Attention to detail and a desire to do things right the first time.
-Highly organized, able to multi-task
-Commanding, convincing, and easy to understand
-Communicates effectively both orally and in writing/presentations
This position offers a fast-paced environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Competitive and comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, accrued Paid Time off (PTO), medical, dental, short and long term disability, life/AD&D insurance, FSA, as well as participation in 401K with company match upon qualification.
We have an immediate opening for an Auto Glass Installer. Our client is a family-owned company that provides full service auto glass replacement. They are looking for an experienced technician to join their fast-paced, growing team. In this role you are an integral part of the team delivering top quality repairs, installations and services to individuals and fleet customers. This is a mobile position working throughout Southeastern Massachusetts. You may occasionally have to travel to Tewksbury for meetings at the company headquarters. This is a permanent, full time opportunity. Salary is commission based.
Our client offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, voluntary dental, short and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, flex spending account, 401K with a company match, accrual of PTO time as well as paid holiday
-Minimum 5-7 years experience installing windshields.
-Experience cutting flat glass is a plus.
-Must possess an active driver's license and clean driving record.
-Strong focus on customer service with ability to successfully manage interactions
-Attention to detail and delivering a top quality job is important.
-Time management skills a plus.
Our client, a manufacturing firm located in Franklin, MA is looking to hire Machine Operators. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career.
This is a full time position, with a possible temporary to permanent conversion.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, or 3:30 PM - Midnight
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00, depending on experience.
- Operating and monitoring machinery
- Loading machines with materials
- Report and issues or problems with machinery to supervisors
- Inspect finished product to ensure it meets specifications
- Keep a clean work area
- Clean and unload machine when job is finished
- Other Tasks as required
- Previous manufacturing and machine operation experience required
- Must have caliper and micrometer experience
- Must have prior experience with inspection and quality control
At this time a manufacturing firm located in Norton is seeking an experienced Office Assistant. In this role you will handle a variety of duties.They are looking for someone with basic knowledge of business practices and the desire to learn and succeed. This is a temporary to permanent placement. The hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday. Salary will be $13-14/hour based on experience. Once hired permanently the company offers a very lucrative benefits package.
Duties will include:
- Entering sales leads into computer.
- Creating graphs and charts.
- Daily order entry.
- Processing credit card payment.
- Maintaining internal documents
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- Receiving deliveries from UPS.
- Coordinating and distributing incoming mail and faxes.
- Maintaining schedule of marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & skills required:
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong organizational skills & very detail oriented
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Some knowledge of A/P, A/R
- Some knowledge of sales and marketing
Calling all College Students! We have several immediate job opportunities available. These are temporary positions that will keep you busy throughout the summer!
The Alpha Group has partnered with several local companies to hire:
• Warehouse Workers (Forklift/Pickers/Packers/Shipping/Receiving)
• Driver’s Helpers
• Office Assistant/Clerical Work/Administrative Assistant
• Accounts Receivable
• A/P Clerk
• And many more!
All Shifts Available!
Positions are open throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island! Locations include: Norton, Attleboro, Mansfield, Bellingham, Franklin, Taunton, Stoughton & More
If you're hard working, reliable, dependable and ready to work today, we want to meet you!
We have an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate within a large warehouse facility in Attleboro. The hours are Monday 3pm to finish (usually 2:30 am), Tues-Thur 4pm to finish. Some overtime is required. This is a temporary to permanent placement. The pay rate starts at 11.50/hour but will increase once hired permanently.
Duties will include:
-packing material for shipment
-operating a scissor lift
-other duties as needed
This is very physical position that may require heavy lifting at times. This position will require you to operate an order picker that goes over 10 ft high so you cannot be afraid of heights. Good attendance and reliability is a MUST. Strong attention to detail is required as well to ensure accuracy when picking orders.
Our client, a busy manufacturing firm located in Franklin, MA, is looking to hire an experienced Machine Maintenance Worker for the night shift. The Machine Maintenance Worker will play an important role in keeping the client's operation running smoothly.
The Machine Maintenance Worker position is full time and temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Hours for the Machine Maintenance Worker are 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
The working schedule will be a two week rotating one. Week 1 is Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and Week 2 is Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
The Machine Maintenance Worker position pays $25.00 / hour
Responsibilities of the Machine Maintenance Worker are:
- Manufacturing parts using a lathe and milling machine
- Welding machine parts as needed
- Diagnose bearing issues and make mechanical repairs to very large equipment
- Troubleshoot electric/electronic circuits
- Performs preventative maintenance on coating ovens, slitters and large roll-to-roll machines
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Machine Maintenance Worker are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General Millwright skills
- Machinist skills
- CNC experience is preferred, but not required.
- Above average welding skills.
- Mechanic experience
- Limited electrical experience, however electrical license not required
Employees come to work for The Alpha Group because they know we have the most clients in Southeastern MA. We are a respected and reputable staffing firm. Our reputation of providing quality training and successful placements sets us apart from the competition.
At this time our client is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant. In this role you would be performing both audit and tax engagements with little supervision. The position will involve traveling to client sites (mostly local travel). Moderate to low overtime required throughout the year. High level of overtime may be required to complete audit and tax engagements during annual busy season (January-April). This is a permanent, full time opportunity. The salary will be 65-90 k based on experience.
-Plan, coordinate, and supervise the various phases of an audit engagement.
-Assume responsibility for the supervision of tax return preparation engagements.
-Evaluate the performance of Staff Accountants.
-Continue to foster quality client relationships.
-Keep abreast of tax regulations, changes and accounting research.
-Minimum 3-5 years of auditing and tax experience.
-Prior experience in a public sector is required
-Bachelors in Accounting, CPA Certification preferred.
-Strong technical and communication skills both written and verbal.
-Must be a team player as well as being able to supervision of junior staff.