Location in Lakeville, MA -
This dependable, experienced professional truly exemplifies an ideal administrative candidate. Srey has worked in a variety of Administrative, CSR, and Medical roles – her vast range of experience has allowed her to develop strong skills with data entry, reporting, scheduling, answering and screening calls, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and more! If you and your company are seeking a high-level administrator or office manager, take a closer look at Srey’s resume. Her proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple priorities would make her an asset to any team.
Location in Taunton, MA -
If your team is seeking an outstanding leader with almost 20 years of experience, look no further than our first candidate! Laurie’s continuous growth and success with her prior positions demonstrates her capabilities as both a manager and business professional. Her wealth of experience will make her an incomparable asset to any company, and her focus on providing excellent customer service has been a driving force throughout her career as a team leader and manager. Laurie is sure to exceed your expectations!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Accountant . This is a full time, permanent opportunity. The hours are 8:00 am -5:00 pm Monday-Friday. The salary is up to $53k based on qualifications plus a competitive benefit plan.
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- Maintains general ledger accounts by monitoring account preparation balancing job costs
- Preparing monthly entries for fixed asset depreciation, accruals, amortization, and cost allocations
- Summarizes current financial status by analyzing general ledger accounts
- Compiling and submitting financial statements
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Provides financial information by answering accounting procedure questions; researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations; determining current charging of labor and materials
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and requirements for the Accountant:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- At least 3-5 years experience in corporate finance
- Knowledge of accounting SFAS Rules
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and deadline-oriented
- PC Proficiency
- Ability to easily analyze Information
Benefits: Health Insurance & Vacation Pay
Our client is currently seeking an Customer Service/ Administrative Support Representative for their fast paced office. This is a part time, temporary to permanent position. The hours are 1:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday-Friday. The starting pay rate will be up to $14/hour based on qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing A/R and A/P
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Tracking shipments
- Scheduling pickups
- Checking on delivery status
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Pleasant phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Benefits: Health Insurance and Vacation Pay
Our client is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative.The hours are 8:00 am -5:00 pm Monday-Friday. The base salary is $40k plus commissions. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Duties for the Inside Sales Representative:
- Making outbound calls to potential clients
- Researching and qualifying clients prior to making calls
- Receiving incoming calls for quote requests
- Entering and recording all of the information from each call made
- Maintaining detailed records of each quote sent out and their follow up data
- Attending weekly sales meetings to report on the progress made
Qualifications and requirements of Inside Sales:
- Ideal candidate would be an intelligent, well-spoken, polished, self-starter
- Prior inside and/or outside sales experience is a must
- Must be ambitious and not be afraid of temporary set backs
- Previous experience making cold calls is preferred
- Experience in the Biotech, Drug Discovery, Life Science Industries is a plus
- Should be very comfortable completing research on potential clients
following 50 body language secrets will provide you with tips you can use in job interviews, boosting your career, enhancing your social life, learning how to read other people’s body language, and what you should not do when it comes to body language.
Our client, a distribution company located in Franklin, MA is looking to add several Warehouse Workers to their growing team. These individuals will play a key role in the day to day operations of a busy warehouse. The ideal candidate will have experience in distribution but entry level candidates without prior experience are encouraged to apply. Job training is available.
These are full time, long term positions. The hours are 8:00 AM -4:30 PM Tuesday-Saturday. Hourly pay rate is $12/hour plus bonuses!
Duties for Warehouse Worker may include:
- Unloading truck and put away merchandise
- Product movement from the receiving dock to appropriate location
- Checking all outbound furniture pieces prior to delivery to ensure no damages to furniture and all parts included
- Assist drivers with load outs, assemblies when needed
- Utilize companies mission, vision and values to govern daily tasks
- Perform other warehouse duties as necessary
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker:
- Must be self motivated and ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate ability to work on a team
- Must have positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner
- Must be reliable
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and climb throughout duration of shift
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay.
Employees come to work for The Alpha Group because they know we have the most clients in New England. We are a respected and reputable staffing firm. Our reputation of providing quality training and successful placements sets us apart from the competition.
The Alpha Group is currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator who is self-motivated, persistent, organized, positive, convincing and responsive! This is a full time opportunity. Salary will be based upon qualifications.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for:
- The Staffing Coordinator will source, screen, interview and present candidates to move forward in the interview process.
- Fill job openings with qualified candidates.
- Conduct employment reference checks.
- Provide back up support to the Recruiter's accounts.
Qualified Staffing Coordinator should have:
- Multi-tasking skills in order to achieve service objectives on a daily basis with the ability to follow up in a prompt and timely manner.
- Must be able to utilize good judgment and be solution oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills, the ability to function well under pressure and make quick decisions while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
Stephen went through quite the transformation through his time with The Alpha Group. From going from a part-time to full-time employee, to becoming a leader among other temporary employees, to ultimately being hired permanently with the client company, he exemplifies the ideal outcome we hope for with all of our employees.
This guide works when bad things happen. None of the below points can happen without you paying attention. Paying attention to others, paying attention to what you care about, and—most importantly—paying attention to yourself. You’re the one in charge of your life, so take charge of it already. That’s it. Nineteen difficult rallying points for mastering your own life.
The Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA) reduced the assessment that private employers pay to the state on workers’ compensation policies to 5.6 percent of the policy premium for the new fiscal year, down from 5.75 percent during the last fiscal year.
The new assessment rate is for policies that began on July 1.
Overwork is creating a vicious cycle that results in net losses.
During the recession organizations laid off a ton of employees. Many of them didn’t replace these people, but the amount of work remained. Nearly seven years since the recession began, individual American professionals are feeling the fatigue of doing the jobs of two or three former colleagues.
The Alpha Group, Inc. is excited to introduce our new Employee of the Month Program! Each month we will be selecting an employee who demonstrates excellent work ethic through productivity and diligence, is timely and loyal, and displays behavior that promotes the needs and goals of the client company while holding to a commitment of quality and professional growth.
I’ve read countless articles about what successful people do on their weekends. Do you want to know the secret? It’s the same thing that they do every other day. As Aristotle said, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Every entrepreneur and sales professional needs a little inspiration at times.
If the best sales organizations have great sales leaders, what separates high-performing sales leaders who exceed their quota from underperformers who miss their quota by more than 25%?
Our client has several entry level positions for Lumpers/ Laborers to start immediately. Ideal candidates will be driven, competitive and eager to complete assigned tasks. We are seeking individuals who are able to thrive in a physically demanding position and are goal-orientated. These are long term positions offering part time or full time shifts. This position is paid at $21.75/ trailer, and the worker can expect to unload between 4-6 trailers/day.
- Work quickly and efficiently to load and unload product
- Manual stacking and palletizing product
- Re-stack the pallets for deliveries
- General warehouse labor
- High achiever/performer-strive for maximum service needs
- Results oriented
- Must be able to handle repetitive heavy lifting
- Warehouse experience helpful but not necessary
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay.
Whether you’re writing to a client, to a manager or to a colleague, you can’t thank people enough in your emails. Everyone wants to feel appreciated, so thank your readers for what they have already done for you, and thank them for what you want them to do in the future! You’ll find that some kind words combined with sincere appreciation of their efforts will go a long way.