Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant. This is a part time, long term temporary to possible permanent opportunity. They are offering a very flexible schedule for approximately 15-18 hours per week. The pay rate is $15-17/hour.
Duties for the Marketing Assistant:
- Assist with day to day operations of the Marketing Services department
- Support project management efforts of marketing campaigns
- Validate the accuracy of campaign components from proofing of creative elements to delivery
- Prepare reports of campaign results
- Database querying
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Technical and analytical aptitude
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of Basecamp software is a plus
Struggling with your resume? We can help you create one for free!
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay.
Employees come to work for The Alpha Group because they know we have the most clients in New England. We are a respected and reputable staffing firm. Our reputation of providing quality training and successful placements sets us apart from the competition
Not the Perfect Fit For You? That's OK. Feel Free to Share With A Friend