June is national safety Month below is a pocket guide for safe warehouse practices courtesy of OSHA.
Our client is in Norton, MA currently hiring a Receiving associate. This is a full time, long term temporary position. The shift is Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm. The pay rate is $11/hour.
Responsibilities for the Receiving Associate:
- Unload trailers manually without equipment
- Palletize items
- Loading/ unloading trucks
- Other general warehouse duties as assigned
Requirements for the Receiving Associate:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Receiving experience preferred
- Ability to perform heavy lifting
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation Pay. * Unable to provide relocation benefits**
Our client, a distribution company located in Franklin, MA is looking to add several Warehouse Workers to their growing team. These individuals will play a key role in the day to day operations of a busy warehouse. The ideal candidate will have experience in distribution but entry level candidates without prior experience are encouraged to apply. Job training is available.
**If you live in the Franklin area there's no need to travel to our office, Interviews can be conducted in Milford, MA**
These are full time, long term positions. The hours are 8:00 AM -4:30 PM Tuesday-Saturday. Hourly pay rate is $12/hour plus bonuses!
Duties for Warehouse Worker may include:
- Unloading truck and put away merchandise
- Product movement from the receiving dock to appropriate location
- Checking all outbound furniture pieces prior to delivery to ensure no damages to furniture and all parts included
- Assist drivers with load outs, assemblies when needed
- Utilize companies mission, vision and values to govern daily tasks
- Perform other warehouse duties as necessary
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker:
- Must be self motivated and ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate ability to work on a team
- Must have positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner
- Must be reliable
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and climb throughout duration of shift
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation, and Holiday Pay.
Employees come to work for The Alpha Group because they know we have the most clients in New England. We are a respected and reputable staffing firm. Our reputation of providing quality training and successful placements sets us apart from the competition.