We have an immediate Forklift opportunity available within a distribution center in Taunton, MA. The hours are Monday-Thursday 6:00 pm until finish & Sunday 5:00 pm until finish.
Duties for this position will include:
- accurately and efficiently selecting products for replenishment of stock
- selecting items from correct warehouse location
- properly labeling, and replenishing stock for 1st shift pickers(manual facility or mechanized facility)
- removing empty pallets from the selection slots and placing them in the designated pallet storage area
Some of the requirements for this job are:
-you must be 18 years of age or older (required)
-must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions)
-must be able to deliver product to the correct ship lanes quickly and accurately using a Pallet Truck, -stand up Rider or Sit down Fork Truck
Salary: $15.00 /day
Our client, a busy online retailer, located in Walpole, MA is looking to hire a Warehouse Associate. This individual will be assisting the shipping and returns department.
This is a full time, temp to hire position.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay for the Warehouse Associate is $10.00 / hour.
Duties of the Warehouse Associate will include:
- Handling specific outgoing shipments and mailings: selecting item according to order, packaging for safe transit according to specifications, creating shipping label, affixing it to carton, etc.
- Processing shipment returns, filling out related paperwork as indicated, returning item to stock location.
- Other tasks as assigned
Our client, a busy consumer goods distributor in Taunton, MA is looking to hire a Pallet Wrapper. This individual will ensure that pallets are stacked to proper specifications and then wrap them, in order to keep items together. The Pallet Wrapper must have steel toe boots. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful business.
Pallet Wrapper is full time.
The hours for the Pallet Wrapper are Sunday 6:00 PM - the job is finished, and Monday - Thursday, 7:00 PM - the job is finished.
The Pallet Wrapper is paid $11.00 / hour.
Responsibilities for the Pallet Wrapper:
- Break down pallets
- Organize boxes to create pallets
- Stack boxes on to pallet
- Wrap pallet to ensure security of boxes on pallet
- Other tasks as needed
Our client, a busy distribution center, located in West Bridgewater, MA is looking to hire Warehouse Workers. This is a great part-time job with a growing company!
The Warehouse Worker position is part time, and temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The Warehouse Worker position pay rate starts at $10.00 / hour
GREAT PART TIME HOURS AND IDEAL PART TIME JOB FOR THOSE PEOPLE SEEKING SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME OR FLEXIBLE PART TIME HOURS!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker are:
- Unloading trucks
- Sorting boxes of product accurately by matching numbers
- Wrapping pallets
- Using a pallet jack to move material around the warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker position are:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Punctual and dependable
Struggling with your resume? We can help you create one for free!
Employees come to work for The Alpha Group because they know we have the most clients in New England. We are a respected and reputable staffing firm. Our reputation of providing quality training and successful placements sets us apart from the competition.
Salary: $10.00 /hour