Q1: Who is The Alpha Group?
The Alpha Group is a staffing agency who works with both the job seeker searching for employment and companies looking to fill positions.
Q2: What makes your company different from other staffing and employment agencies?
We're Inquisitive, Client-Focused, Proactive, Have Longevity.
- Inquisitive: We take the time to learn about both the job seeker (candidate) and employer (client). We ask questions and get to know the employer - what they are looking for in an employee, who their business is, and what their company culture is like. We find out what each job seeker's experience, skillsets, and career goals are, as well as who they are as a person. Then, we match the job seeker with the company and position that matches their skills, qualifications, and personality.
- Client Focused: Our focus is on our clients’ needs - finding the right candidate, for the right job, at the right time. It’s not about pushing resumes or ‘filling orders.” It’s about providing a service.We are exclusive with who we work with, ensuring we have adequate time to work with each client diligently.
- Proactive: We don't wait for the candidates' resumes to fall into our email boxes, instead we go out and find them.
- Longevity: We have recruiters who have been with the company for longer than most recruiters stay at a company. This is a reflection of The Alpha Group’s commitment.
Q3: What different types of hiring does The Alpha Group assist with?
Placement Types: Temp, Temp-to-Perm, and Direct-Hire.
- Temp (Temporary) Placements: These are perfect if you’re a company with a position that is short-term, either part or full-time. You may need an additional employee for 1-day, 3-days, 1-week, 1-month, or more. The Alpha Group has a large pool of pre-screened candidates, who we work with on a regular basis, that are perfect for these types of positions. Utilizing our payrolling services (see below) in combination with the temp-placement further allows you to save time and resources.
- Temp-to-Perm Positions: You may have a position you need to fill but want to have a trial period first – to make sure it is the right fit. Hiring on a temp-to-perm basis may be the best option for you. If everything goes well and both the employer and employee are a fit, the applicant is given the option to become a permanent employee. These positions can be full-time or part-time hours. Usually The Alpha Group interviews the applicant, makes the selection based off criteria provided, then sends the selected candidate to start work. As with temp placements, many companies choose to take advantage of our payrolling services (see below), especially during the ‘temp’ time-period.
- Direct-Hire: This is a great option for businesses who want to hire a permanent employee from the start. The Alpha Group does the initial screening of applicants, narrows down the candidates, then recommends the best potential hires for the company to complete the interview process themselves.
Professional & Industrial
We have experience filling a wide variety of both professional and industrial positions including: office assistant, administration, inside sales, marketing, telemarketing, information technology, finance, bookkeeping, human resource, management, supervisor, web design, office clerk, production, auto electrician, forklift operator, mechanic, packing associate, reach truck operator, fabricator, warehouse, assembly, and receiving associate.
This is a small sampling of positions we fill. Please contact us for your specific needs.
Q4: What additional services does The Alpha Group offer?
Screening Services, Confidential Searching, and Payrolling Services.
- Screening Services: We provide a variety of screening services – giving you one less thing to do when deciding who the best candidate is for your company. Our services include: drug testing, reference checks, work authorization, computer testing, and background checks.
- Confidential Searching: If a company has someone in a role they are looking to replace it can be a challenge to be discreet with filling the position. If the company posts the job on their own, they run the risk of the current employee finding out. The Alpha Group reduces this risk, allowing companies to recruit confidentially. In addition, several of Alpha clients choose to interview at The Alpha Group, allowing the businesses to keep job postings and the hiring process confidential.
- Payrolling Services: Payrolling at The Alpha Group allows you to hire an employee, especially on a trial basis, and not have to put them on your payroll. Instead, put them on The Alpha Group’s payroll – thus reducing payroll risk and time resources.
Are you looking to save time and money while filling your open positions? Let The Alpha Group help!
If we offer the services you need, we would love to help you fill your open employment positions - saving you time and money in the process. Contact us today today to begin the process or to have additional questions answered. We look forward to hearing from you!